Funding Innovation is looking to add an outgoing, upbeat individual to our team at head office in Burlington ON.
Do you have a passion for philanthropy?
Do you enjoy helping others?
Are you looking for a career with a company that values work/life balance?
Would you like to be a part of a team?
Learn more about us: https://fundinginnovation.ca/
Watch some videos: https://fundinginnovation.ca/thislittleeasel/
Here are a few quotes from our past and current customer service team members:
“Funding Innovation has a very positive workplace culture. I was new in town when I started working there a year ago and everyone was very friendly and welcoming. So much so that coming to work now feels like hanging out with family and friends.”
– Marion Saura
“When I started at Funding Innovation I felt like I was accepted into a Family. Everyone here is super welcoming, caring and encouraging. If I ever need help with anything or had any questions, there is always someone available that is more than happy to help me out.”
– Taylore Claxton
“I really enjoy the work environment here. You truly feel that we are all a team. No two days are the same, and nothing beats a phone call where you can make someone’s whole week! Not only do I feel respected and rewarded, but I feel happy and excited to come in – every single day!”
– Haley Ludiciani
Hours of Work
• Hours of work will be designed to fit the best needs within the department and you.
• The office hours are from 9:00am to 7:00pm Monday thru Friday and 10:00am to 2:00pm on Saturday. Individual hours will be by schedule to fulfill 40 hours per work week.
• This is a full-time position and overtime hours are available.
• Working in a Team Environment
• Independent Motivation
• Problem-Solving Abilities
Core Functions & Job Responsibilities
• Responsible for outbound and inbound calls
• Contact the successful bidders on our artwork and complete the sale
• Take customer through the sales/delivery process
• Provide customer with information regarding charity, artist name, artwork information, etc.
• Data Entry of all incoming bid slips
• Payment processing
• All other duties assigned
• This position starts at $14/hr + $1 for every completed donation (avg. is 3 completed donations per hour for a blended rate of pay equivalent to $17/hr)
• This position will begin as Data Entry and move into the full time CSR role within 3 months.
• We have a fantastic benefits plan available to all full time employees.
• We continue to grow and there are always opportunities for advancement. Please feel free to apply directly via this listing or contact Chris Carter – firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is our main fundraising program. You may have seen our easels in your grocery store, Canadian Tire, Dairy Queen, local businesses or Hospitals:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com